- Piano Pitch Raise and Tuning – Bringing the piano back up to concert pitch (A440). Piano Manufacturers and the Piano Technicians Guild of America recommend that pianos be tuned at least every 6 months. A pitch raise should be done if a piano has not been tuned in awhile.
- Piano Regulation – The re-setting of the action parts to the original factory settings. This could be minor or it could be major in some cases.
- Voicing – Changing or restoring the tone of your piano by adjusting or reconditioning the hammer felt.
Piano Tuning and Repair Pricing
- estimate/consultations – no charge
- service charge (other than tuning appointments.) – $35
- pitch raise (if needed and not tuned in 1+ years) – $40
- tuning (upright and grand) – $90
- tuning (harpsichord) -$40
- labor on major repairs (in addition to service charge) – $50/hour
(A basic $90 service appointment includes: Cleaning, Tuning and minor repairs/adjustments – if needed)
Businesses and organizations that frequently used Atkinson Piano Service (when in California)
- Santa Clarita Ballet Academy
- Camerata of Los Angeles Chorus and Orchestra
- William S. Hart School District
- Sulfur Springs School District
- Saugus School District
- Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlour
- Valencia Towne Center Mall
- Various Churches throughout Santa Clarita Valley: Lutheran, Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, Church of Christ, LDS, Jewish and others.
Businesses, organizations and clients of note currently using Atkinson Piano Service
- American Fork Hospital
- American Heritage School
- Diamond Fork Junior High School
- Keys On Main
- Steven Sharp Nelson
- Brandon Sanderson
- Westlake High School
To make an appointment, call me at (801) 692-1731 or e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(plan to make appointments at least one week in advance)